Lauritz Meltzers hus (SV-bygget), Fosswinckels gate 6, Bergen
Directions from Airport to City Centre
Transport from Bergen Airport Flesland to Bergen City Centre
The UiB team recommends the light rail called Bybanen, as it is quite affordable and the view is quite nice: https://www.skyss.no/en/
- There is also a bus called Flybussen, which is the fastest way, but also the more expensive one:
- More information about transport to and from Bergen Airport Flesland:
- City Box Hotel (Affordable)
- Grand Terminus Hotel
- Scandic Hotel Park Bergen
- Scandic Ørnen Hotel
- Magic Hotel Korskirken, Magic Hotel Xhibition or Magic Hotel Kløverhuset
Affordable Alternatives for Students
As a potentially cheaper alternative, some students might be interested in renting an apartment/house together (via, e.g., AirBnB). If you are interested in that, please indicate so when registering (there will be a checkbox). Then we can put you in contact with one another, so you can make the arrangements.
Oslo to Bergen is connected via train service. Details can be found at https://www.vy.no/.
The train ride takes approximately 7 hours. It is a very scenic route that takes you through some of the nicest mountain terrains in Norway.